Genesis secret program now available to the public so you can train like an athlete, build muscle, burn fat, move better, and finally achieve your goals.
- Have you been training for a specific goal or sport but just haven’t gotten the results you have been looking for?
- Are you tired of following cookie cutter programs found online or in a magazine that seem to work for everyone else but not you?
- Are you looking for a totally customized training program at a fraction of what a personal trainer would cost?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then keep reading because the Genesis Individual Client Programming is just for you.
I still remember it like it was yesterday…
Genesis first opened up in a small 1000 sq. ft warehouse tucked away from everything with just an idea of turning every athlete and lifter that walked through the garage into an absolute beast.
I quickly learned that in order get the most from every athlete and lifter, and make sure they were going to get the best results possible, I had to learn as much as I could about improving athleticism, building muscle, gaining strength, improving power, and even getting lean so our clients could achieve their goals in the fastest and most effective way possible.
After 5+ years and working with over 500 hundred different athletes from every level and clients from every type of background, there were lots of people out there who knew how to lift weights, but didn’t know how to workout.
What is the difference?
Lifting weights means you know how to perform the exercises correctly when you workout.
Working out means you know how to create and adjust a program to help you reach your goals.
I saw this over and over and decided it was finally time to open up our secret program to anyone who was frustrated with their results.
We originally only offered this program to our athletes who graduated high school or college and stopped playing competitive sports but now this secret program is open to anyone who is comfortable lifting weights and ready to take their training and results to the next level!
Genesis Fitness & Performance now offers Individual Client Programming for:
- Ex-athletes who still want to train like an athlete and not lose their edge
- Experienced gym goers who want to transform the way they look & feel
- Athletes who compete in sports like Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, & CrossFit
We can take your training to the next level no matter what your goals are!
And the best part is…
You can do it on your own schedule
What Does the Genesis Individual Client Training Program Include:
- An initial FREE 30 minute in-person assessment & interview ($74 value) with the coach who will be doing your programming to learn more about your lifestyle and goals.
- A detailed weekly workout program specialized exactly for you. Each program is personalized based on your goals, lifestyle, schedule, and results/feedback from previous workouts.
- Hands on instruction and help from a coach anytime one is present and you are training.
- Unlimited online access to your coach and our staff.
- Video review, analysis, and feedback for any movement or exercise performed to make sure it is done correctly and for maximum efficiency.
- Open gym membership so you can come in anytime during business hours and get your workouts in.
Each program is specifically tailored to your schedule, goals, sport, and/or area of fitness you are in.
We specialize in programming for:
- Those who take their health, fitness, and results seriously
- Former athletes who don’t want to lose their edge
- Olympic lifters
- Strongman competitors
- Athletes who compete in CrossFit
You won’t find a more custom training program created and modified specifically for you anywhere else.
Before we ever write out a workout for you, we want to take the time to find out what you specifically need with our 30 minute FREE Assessment & Interview. This helps us create a blue print that we will use to design the program to get you to your individual goals.
During the 30 minute FREE Assessment & Interview, we will learn about your health history, any past injuries, your training history, along with your specific goals and challenges you have encountered trying to reach them.
“The best results I’ve seen in 15 years!” – Chris C.
“I’m stronger and in better shape than I’ve ever been even during college football.” – Brandon P.
What Are the Benefits of Our Individual Client Training Program?
- Show up based on your own schedule and complete the workout created for you.
- No stress about making appointments or being there at specific time.
- Individually tailored workouts created specifically for you at a fraction of the cost of a personal trainer.
- Training in the right type of environment and atmosphere that allows for the best results.
- Creative, one of a kind workouts that keep training fun, intensity high, and using equipment you may never have had a chance to use in other gyms.
- Support and feedback from our entire staff that will be there to help out anytime you need it.
“The programming is the best I’ve ever experienced.” – Norman S.
How Much Does it Cost?
That is the best part…
You not only get world-class top-notch programming that is created specifically for you each week, but you get it at a fraction of the cost of any local personal trainer.
Each option below includes weekly-customized programming & unlimited access to the gym!
3 Month Contract: $247 x Month
6 Month Contract: $224 x Month
12 Month Contract: $174 x Month
“Best Workout Experience of My Life!” – Andrew W.
“This is the first thing I’ve done since finishing college football that makes me feel like an athlete.” – Brad W.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started is easy, but you must HURRY!
Because of the time and effort it takes to create, adjust, and modify these programs on a continuing basis, we only accept a few new clients at a time to ensure a quality experience for every member.
If you are tired of putting in the work and not getting the results you know you should be, are ready to take your training, competition, and physique to the next level, then fill out the form below or call us at (832) 380-5436 to schedule your FREE 30 Minute Consultation & Interview ($74 Value).